How to Cook Delicious Banana Bread with 751x532 Resolution
Banana Bread. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread.
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
For this classic Banana Bread recipe, store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the Banana Bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. No buttermilk on hand for this Banana Bread recipe? In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl, stir all the dry ingredients together making sure no flour or sugar clumps.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Grease/spray loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake time varies, it took me 45 minutes but im in the mountains! On the valley floor this took me 55 minutes.
- Baking tips: 1. Every oven varies on time 2. Elevation affects baking time as well.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.