Puff pastry with chicken. Directions Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; set aside. Brush the edges of the pastry squares with the egg mixture. Fold the corners of the pastry squares to the center over the chicken and press to seal.
Lift long sides of pastry to meet in center over top of chicken; pinch overlap and short ends to enclose chicken snuggly. Trim away excess pastry leaving pinched overlap. Roll out pastry shells as thinly as possible so that it is big enough to fit around a chicken breast. You can cook Puff pastry with chicken using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puff pastry with chicken
- It’s 6 of small puff pastry.
- Prepare of minced chicken.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic or use garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of curry powder I add more of it.
- It’s 1/2 of Tea spoon Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of Tea spoon coriander.
- It’s 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare of chees.
- It’s half of bell green pepper.
- You need of bey leave.
- Prepare 3 of dried red chilli do not open it.
- Prepare of vegetables oil.
I like to serve this elegant entree when we have guests or are celebrating a holiday or special occasion. -Brad Moritz, Limerick, Pennsylvania shredded or small diced chicken. I used left over roasted chicken • Frank's Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce • Cream Cheese, softened • Hidden Valley Ranch mix • your favorite cheese • Grand biscuits (crescents or even puff pastry) • ground black pepper • onion, chopped (I had white on hand but wish I had green onions) Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding with your fist until the fat ends are the same thickness as the skinny ends. Brush with a little olive oil. Wrap pastry around the chicken breast, pressing edges to seal tightly.
Puff pastry with chicken step by step
- Heat the pan add vegetables oil..
- Add the onion you wait until trun red or for less heavy on stomach until soften..
- Add garlic to it..
- Add the dried chilli and bey leaves..
- Add half bell green pepper..
- Add the chicken and the reaming spice..
- Pinch of crashed black pepper.
- Use round cup to cut the puff pastry..
- Put the puff pastry in cup cake oven dish like this..
- Add the chicken inside with chees in top..
- Until the puff pastry done or change to golden..
Place seam-side down on greased baking sheets. Brush the tops with egg wash. Season with salt and pepper to. Spoon the chicken mixture into the casserole. Weave a lattice pattern over the chicken mixture with the pastry strips.